Monday, October 20, 2008

New kids on the block concert!






Omg we had a blast last night!! We have been waiting to go to this concert since we got the tickets in june!!! It was me, my mom, my sisters, my friends abby and casey and my friend caseys sister in law! It was a blast! We made shirts hehe to wear to the show! It was a sold out show!! I have never seen a place so full of women lol, the ages seemed to range from 21 to 40! I think my sisters were the youngest i saw there. And some people were dressed up 90's, 80's, like they were going to a nice club or bar, and then the ones that was wearing all there new kids shirts, buttons,etc..It was fun people watching! So we went downtown early and went to Dicks Last Resort which is what i think everyone did because it was soooo full of people going to the concert, so we ate and stuff there and then walked to american airlines center, natasha beddingfield opened and she was pretty good, then new kids came on and it was pure chaos lol, sooooo many screaming crazy women! Of course we were one of them! They played for a long time and sang all there wonderful songs, showed off there oh so nice bodies! Mmmmmm!!! Here are a few pics, still gotta upload all mine and of course i recorded it with my camera hehe!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh wow!!!! WHAT FUN Rachel!!! I'm so jealous!