Monday, November 17, 2008

Just let them be!

Ok so i have been reading and hearing all the stuff about prop 8 in california and now how the mormans are being attacked and targeted since the bill didn't go through. Heres my opionion, I think whoever wants to be married should be married, husband and wife, two guys, two girls, whatever! I dont think its anyones right to tell us who we can and can't marry. Especially the government, next there going to be telling us how to raise our kids, discipline them, what time to go to bed lol. EVery person should be able to think for themselves, what is it doing to us that they can't get married? NOTHING! IF ya dont like it then dont have gay friends! If one of my kids turned out to be gay i wouldn't want someone telling them they couldn't get married or have kids or anything, they should be loved no matter what and supported. So anyways thats my thoughts on this! Have a good day!

No comments: