Thursday, August 21, 2008

Old School

So i found these really old pics and misc stuff looking thru some old picture albums , so i scanned them and thought i would share! Have fun laughing! I have some new pics of the kids to share but my batteries in my camera are dead and i cant find the recharger!!
Me as a baby!
I believe i was about 5 or so here
Me and my sisters at universal studios in florida, i was about 16 or 17
Me and my sister Kara and her friend Amanda ( shes like a little sister to me too ) bowling! I was preggo with zoe and didn't know it there!
Me and Tiffani ( my old assistant manager at EarthBound ) St Patricks Day , I had just turned 21 woot!!
Jakes senior pic!
Jake right when we first started dating! We were thin back then lol
My bachlorette party!! Woot i was sooo sunburned!!( Colby, Mariah, forgot the name in the yellow, Jessica, Sarah and Cara )
Me and JAke on my 21st Bday at the melting pot! Then we went over to Petes Dueling Piano Bar!




1 comment:

http://shiou.myworldmovie.com said...

Become a rich man from the opportunity, depending on choice!
Immediately free reservation
A simple, fully automated and do not have to face the refusal of the global network marketing system!
2008 as easily the most simple of the most profitable Internet business!
Welcome to! http://shiou.myworlddiscounts.com/ Part-time earn 1,000 U.S. dollars per month
Free login URL: http://shiou.myworldmovie.comUpon completion of sign free! Part-time teaching you how to easily earn 1,000 U.S. dollars per month!
Our system is designed to do everything it can to help YOU succeed.