Sunday, August 17, 2008

Vacation

Well Jake has been on vacation all last week so its been nice and relaxing! We didn't do much but relax which was very needed. I feel refreshed now and ready to go! Here are some highlights of our week :

Went and saw the new mummy movie out, then after we saw it i realized we hadn't watched the others in a long time so we rented mummy 1 and me and jake and zane watched it, man that movie is old!!

We went to the Dallas World Aquarium and Museum of Science and Natural History and the kids had a blast! We spent all day friday out there, zane loved the large shark tank and the huge wall where you could watch the manatees and sea turtles. Zoe loved the bats in the black light and the sloths lol. Then they loved the children museum and could spend all day playing down there, think next year we are going to get memberships to both places so we can go anytime.

Then I got to spend the day shopping with my little girl and getting her school clothes and supples for her to start school ( preschool ) next week on the 25th, its alot of fun dressing her up, she is starting to get more girly but i learned she doesn't like shopping lol, just buy her stuff, try it on at home and then return it. Zane is my shopper, he loves shopping for shoes, clothes ,etc. So he is my new shopping buddy! We got some pretty good deals and sales!

Today i just have to go grocery shopping and then have a girls night at starbucks! lol So exciting!

This week we are gonna have alot of fun possiable before zoe starts her school, she will go monday thru friday for 2 1/2 hours a day 10:45 to 1:15, luckily this time its by the house and not clear across town so it will give me and zane more time to do things! I am excited for her, she says she is not going but she will , it will be a hard first week and then she will get into the routine, thats how zoe is. Hope everyone is doing well, leave me some love! I will post some new pics soon! Camera batteries are dead lol.

1 comment:

The Dotter Family said...

It sounds like you guys had a great time! Your kids are getting so big. The last time I saw Zane was right after he was born and Zoe is such a big girl now.